Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is KFC coming to Dallas streets?






What a genius branding campaign: KFC has sent a letter to the nation's mayors offering to patch potholes for free leaving a stenciled impression, "Re-freshed by KFC".

"In honor of our Frest Tastes Best campaing, we want to come and Re-'Fresh' your roads!" KFC president Robert Eaton says in the letter.

US roads are plagued with 350 million potholes which equates to every one man, woman, and child in America.

I'm constantly annoyed when I find myself in one of the mini-canyons that seem inevitable around my quiet Dallas neighborhood. One would thing in a neighborhood flanked with speed-bumps, the lows wouldn't be as drastic as the highs. My tires and shocks get a beating, not to mention whoever is sitting shotgun to witness my outburst of "road" rage.

KFC is choosing 4 lucky cities to "Re-Fresh" their roads, and I am passionate about Texas being a grateful recipient.

Give me some material to compose a pleading "call to action" to our Texas mayors.

No comments:

Post a Comment