Monday, November 9, 2009

Fort Hood Tragedy


http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/110909dntexpenalty.4081ec8.html
I am horrified by the recent attack on Fort Hood, less than a 3 hour drive south from here.  I'm even more disturbed from this recent article this morning  from Dallas Morning News. (click on link to read latest)

I'm sickened by the fact that this terrorist will probably escape the judgment he deserves. I have never considered myself to be radically skewed right/conserative/republican, but after experiencing this recent attack, I support the US Military taking more extreme measures to screen potential candidates before a "free for all" approach in accepting applicants. It's moved past discrination and on to protecting our lives from murderous enemies. Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment